Family Lawyer 2002 by Broderbund. It is NEW and Factory Sealed in its original card-stock "book-style" CD sleeve (no boxes, books or manuals included). This will run under either the Windows or Macintosh platforms and is Windows XP Compatible (see System Requirements below). This item will be shipped to you in a sturdy cardboard box specifically made for CD jewel cases and not in a flat or bubble envelope as most sellers do where your new software could be damaged in transit. I ship every day so your purchase will be on its way to you shortly after payment.
Easily create customized wills, powers of attorney, and other legal documents to help you safeguard your family and assets. Family Lawyer 2002 walks you through an interview process, then completes the documents based on your answers to questions. Preview your document for conformity to legal requirements and check for possible errors before printing it directly from the program. With thousands of document possibilities, you can choose from wills, trusts, health, education, real estates, consumer, business documents, and more.
Family Lawyer 2002 assists you in determining whether a will or a trust provides the best protection for your family. You can create documents designed to help safeguard your assets, while saving money on legal fees in the process. Video clip answers to commonly asked legal questions are presented from Harvard law professor Arthur Miller (for Microsoft Windows platforms only).
Family Lawyer 2002 delivers a robust suite of legal tools to your desktop, including The Plain-Language Law Dictionary , an estate planner, a multimedia legal advisor, and a variety of online resources. It also adds printable electronic reference books, such as The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wills and Estates and The American Bar Association's Family Legal Guide.
When you choose Family Lawyer 2002 you get features you may expect - like the easy interview format and thousands of document possibilities, 7000+ legal definitions, and comprehensive legal resources.
Family Lawyer 2002 helps with common legal needs with thousands of document possibilities including these ongoing favorites.
Wills & Trusts
Powers of Attorney
Health Care Directive
Estate Planning Worksheet
Family Lawyer 2002 helps provide comprehensive legal resources and easy to use legal tools, such as document finder, online resources, audit feature, and Laymen's documents. Here are 10 ways Family Lawyer 2002 can make legal matters easier!
(1) Plan for Success - Customized! A straightforward interview process helps you find and create a document for your legal situation.
(2) 1,000s of Document Possibilities - Comprehensive! Choose from wills, trusts, health, education, real estate, consumer, and business documents plus many more.
(3) Create Wills and Living Trusts - Prepare! A simple step-by-step process helps you determine whether a will or a trust provides the best protection for your family.
(4) Prepare Powers of Attorney - Thorough! Create documents that help you appoint a trusted person to make decisions on your behalf.
(5) Help Protect your Children - Personalized! From child care authorization to visitation and alimony, the right instruction and agreements help you avoid complications.
(6) Help Safeguard your Property - Protection! Whether is is real estate transaction or leases, or trusts and estate planning, you'll create documents that help protect your assets.
(7) Help Protect your Investments - Get Organized! Minimize legal tangles and taxes by planning ahead to help protect your assets-including stocks, real estate, mutual funds, savings, and more.
(8) Save Money - Affordable! For less than what you might spend for an hour of legal consultation you can create dozens of invaluable legal documents.
(9) Know the Lingo - Empowering! Get a solid understanding of legal terms from the 7000+ word dictionary presented in everyday English.
(10) Access Additional Legal Resources - Extensive! Includes a legal help system, reference books, and comprehensive Internet links to give you a wealth of information and direction.
This program is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. This program provides forms and information about the law, and suggestions on how to use the program. The program cannot and does not provide specific advice for your exact situation, and it cannot decide whether the program's forms are appropriate for you. Because the program cannot decide which forms are best for your individual situation, you must use your own judgment and, to the extent you believe appropriate, the assistance of a lawyer.
Estate planning documents are not valid in Louisiana.
If your estate is expected to be larger than the federal estate tax applicable exclusion amount ($675,000 for the year 2001 and $1,000,000 for the year 2002), it may be desirable to use more complex estate planning techniques that are not provided by this program.
Platform: Windows 95/98/2000/Me, Windows® NT 4.0 or higher, CPU: 60 MHz Pentium or higher, RAM: 32MB RAM, Hard Drive: Minimum 50MB free hard-disk space, CD-ROM: 2x CD-ROM drive or faster, Video: 800x600 resolution, 256 colors, Sound: Windows compatible sound device, Printer: Supported by the OS, Other: Internet service required to access online feature.
Platform: Windows® XP (Administrator), CPU: Pentium II 300 MHz processor or faster, RAM: 128 MB RAM
Platform: Macintosh, OS 8.0 or Higher, PowerPC, G3 (or faster), RAM: 32MB RAM, Hard Drive: Minimum 50MB free hard-disk space, CD-ROM: 2x CD-ROM drive or faster, Video: 800x600 resolution, 256 colors, Printer: Supported by the OS
Buyer to pay $0.00 for shipping and handling for First Class Mail shipping to your home or office within the United States. Shipping to Canada is $1.50. Other International locations please email us for a shipping quote prior to purchasing. We accept PayPal, money orders or cashiers checks. We will mail no later than the next business day following payment. Thanks for looking!
Please click on the Terms link below for additional terms and conditions which apply to this item.